Thursday, July 31, 2008

Space Chimps Trailer

I just saw Space Chimps. It was totally awesome! Dont listen to those dumb critics! It was probably my favorite movie of the year! Here is the trailer for Space Chimps to see if you would like to see it. You probably will, because i loved it, and I have good taste in movies.:-) This is my first blog, and i am going to post random things about monkeys, especially Space Chimps. When you see Space Chimps, feel free to comment on my blog, and tell me what you thought of it.

4 comments:

Maddie said...

I also loved Space Chimps, and im so happy that I could help you with your blog

Amy said...

Great taste in movies, Vira. I loved Space Chimps, too. It was touching and funny. Still, I'm not sure about a blog devoted to nothing but all monkeys, all the time. You might want to consider expanding your focus.

Also, I'm not sure an Ewok is a monkey. :-)

Vira said...

I will focus on other movies and some other things. An Ewok may be somehow related to a monkey!

Amy said...

Very cute video. Glad the baby chimp is doing well.